Who is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
The MIBANG UK LIMITED is responsible for the processing of your personal data. It will entirely depend on how you interact with MIBANG’s site.
This personal data includes your:
When you make a purchase online, request a catalogue, you will be asked for some essential information such as title, first name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone and payment information. These are collected to help us:
- Process your online orders including sending order confirmation and delivery information via email.
- Contact you about your order and your account.
- Deliver safe and secure shopping by helping to prevent and detect fraud. We may need to disclose information to assist in any legal process.
- Speed up your form filling processes if you’ve registered online.
- Understand your needs and listen to your feedback via market research/shopping analysis, customers polls and surveys.
- Enhance your shopping experience by delivering a more personally tailored offer.
- Respond to any issues or queries via the customer service advisor teams.
- Payment or credit information.
- Images, photos and videos.
- Data on physical characteristics, including weight, height and body measurements (such as estimated stride and shoe/foot measurements or apparel size).
- Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
We comply with local laws and do not allow children to register on our site when they are under the legal age limit of the country in which they reside. We will ask for parental consent for children participating in MIBANG experiences and events.
Tools to manage what personal data we collect:
When using site, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
When you use our site, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on Mibang.co.uk or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you gave us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes:
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning Mibang’s products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer of Mibang (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Mibang products or services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information that you provide to us as well as information from other Mibang products or services - such as your use of Mibang’s site, your visits to or purchases made in Mibang online stores, your participation in Mibang events and contests to personalise communications on products and services that may be interesting for you.
To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services:
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our site.
To protect our or others rights, property or safety:
For general research and analysis purposes:
Mibang use data about how our visitors use our site and services to understand customer behaviour or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to Mibang.co.uk search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organise and present product offerings in our online storefront.
Mibang may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase products from our site, we need your personal data to fulfil our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
Sharing of your personal data:
Mibang shares your personal data with:
We entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Mibang’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our site, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your Mibang’s activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing Mibang’s social sharing to control what information you make available through Mibang’s social features.
Protection and Management of your Personal Data:
Encryption and Security:
We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Your right relating to your personal data:
You have the right to request: (a) access to your personal data; (b) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (c) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (d) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights.
Cookies and Pixel Tags:
Mibang collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (a) IP-address; (b) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (c) unique device identifier and device type; (d) domain, browser type and language, (e) operating system and system settings; (f) country and time zone; (g) previously visited websites; (h) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behaviour, purchases and indicated preferences; and (i) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via site through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional:These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance:These cookies allow us to improve our site’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the "Cookie Settings" at the bottom of each page of our site.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through Mibang site or otherwise), we recommend installing a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Using Mibang sites with third party products & services:
Our site allows you to interact with a wide variety of other products and services. For example, our site can integrate with third-party devices for activity tracking, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you choose to connect your Mibang account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your Mibang activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
Our site may provide links to other (third-party) websites for your convenience or information. Linked sites have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please use our Mibang Privacy Webform.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.